NETWORK – Globalhealth
Information for Physicians
Training courses of the Globalhealth Academy
The Cell Rejuvenation Therapy
In our experience, the Vita-Balance cure is one of the most effective cell therapies with the fewest side effects.
The infusion of lecithin, especially with two polyunsaturated fatty acids, acts on cellular and subcellular membranes as well as on phospholipid-containing single layers (monolayers) in lipoproteins, in joints and as a surfactant. By increasing the flexibility of the membrane, the cell’s life and performance capacity is increased (CRT – Cell Rejuvenation Therapy).
n addition to improving the general well-being and vitality of your patients, the Vita-Balance cure can also be used as a preventive and active aid for numerous age-related complaints:
- for liver cell therapy
- for detoxification
- for lipometabolic disorders and arteriosclerosis
- for increasing fertility
- in neurological diseases such as Alzheimer’s disease
- for skin diseases
- with burn-out syndrome and stress
- for memory and concentration disorders
- in the metabolic syndrome
- for gastrointestinal inflammations
Lecture cycle by Adj.Prof.Dr.med.hab.Dr.rer.nat. Karl-Josef Gundermann on the topic “Supplementary treatment of various clinical pictures with essential phospholipids (highly purified lecithin or polyenylphosphatidylcholine) iv. and orally”:
- Lecture 01: Dyslipidaemia and Atherosclerosis
- Lecture 02: ALD and NAFLD – Alcoholic and non-alcoholic fatty liver diseases
- Lecture 03: Hepatic intoxication and chronic hepatitis
- Lecture 04: Diabetes
- Lecture 05: Ageing
- Lecture 06: Neurological Impairments
- Lecture 07: Skin
You can access the individual lectures as video-on-demand from our homepage for a small fee. The application for CME continuing education points is in preparation. You will receive a certificate from the Globalhealth Academy for the individual lectures.
The lectures include a digital hand-out to support learning, which will be made available to you as a download when booking or with the course video.
Clinical Pharmacology Gastroenterology, Hepatology
Do you have questions about our courses or do you need registration documents?
Please contact Mrs. Anna Keller:
Phone: +49 – (0)2508-21 59-200
or send us an email: send an e-mail