NETWORK – Globalhealth
Information for Physicians
Training courses of the Globalhealth Academy
Injection lipolysis practice course with standardized protocol
If you are interested in a training course write an email, we collect interested physicians.
Injection lipolysis is an aesthetic therapy that is able to reduce unpleasant fat deposits in a simple, targeted and effective way. Especially for smaller fat pads and the facial region, injection lipolysis is a very successful therapy.
Department Lipolysis has collected safety data from more than 80,000 treatments. The most important conclusion from this is: The NETWORK-Lipolysis treatment protocol does not require any prior knowledge, can be multiplied, is safe and successful!
After completing the course, the aim of the training is to be able to take up therapy in your practice according to the standardized protocol of Department Lipolysis.
In the theoretical and practical part of the advanced training we provide information on the following topics:
- Scientific basics from the point of view of practical relevance
- Substances and materials used
- Patient education and approved patient consent forms
- Selection of suitable patients and treatment regions
- Standardized Department Lipolysis treatment protocol and treatment procedure
- Aftercare and patient care
In the practical part, the participants can carry out the treatments themselves under guidance, personally assess initial successes and ask the volunteers about their experiences.
The workshop price includes the one-year membership in the NETWORK-Lipolysis, the NETWORK-Globalhealth and the ISL International Society of Lipolysistherapy. This includes for example:
- start-up support for one year
- an USB stick with all training and therapy materials
- a lipolysis starter kit for the immediate start of therapy
- telephone hotline for medical questions
- entry in the doctor search for patients: Presentation of your practice information with picture and homepage link on our website
- access to special materials and marketing support
- exclusive access to the NETZWERK homepage with current documents, therapy information and treatment protocols
- individual support during the introduction of injection lipolysis into your practice by our support department
Since no further medical equipment needs to be purchased, this training has already paid off for you financially after 3-4 patients.
The course instructors
- Dr. Margrit Lettko
- Dr. Dirk Meyer-Rogge
- Dr. Kathrin Friedl
- Dr. Martina Herzog
- Prof. Dr. Jörg Faulhaber
- Dr. Michael Dirk Wagener
Do you have any questions about our courses or do you need registration documents?
Please contact Mrs. Anna Keller:
Phone: +49 – (0)2508-21 59-200
or send an email: send e-mail
Workshop Participants Feedback
“Super event, theoretical as well as practical, with excellent teaching of the learning contents plus practical implementation!”
Dr. Dirk H. Tschauder, D
“An event that takes you further”
Dr. Kerstin Abel, D
“Training with real workshops”
Dr. Günter Gerhardt, D
“I liked the workshop very much, both the lectures, the practice & the whole atmosphere were excellent.”
Dr. Anette Stirn, D
“The lectures and the membership fee are worth every cent!”
Susanne Bechtel, Ärztin, D
“Continuing education at the highest level with an open, almost familiar feel-good atmosphere.”
Dr. Adrian Roye, D